Cash Rewards Checking lets you swipe guilt-free while earning $5 each month. Sweet!
Checking that pays you $5 a month.
- A NO FEE checking account that pays you to shop
- No category restrictions on debit card purchases
- Earn up to $60 cash back per year, $5 a month
- No monthly fee or minimum balance requirement
- No minimum deposit to open
- Access to electronic transfers between MariSol and other Financial Institutions
- Free online bankinge-Statements required to maintain account
- Free Mastercard® Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection available
Earning Your Rewards is Easy!
To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all debit card purchases and activites must post and settle to your Cash Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Transact at least 25 debit card purchases
- Make a least one Direct Deposit of $700 to checking or savings
- Log in to online or mobile banking at least once
No big deal: If you don't meet the qualifications for one month you can try again next. There is no monthly fee just a great checking account that lets you try again with all the benefits and perks you deserve.
*Monthly Qualification Cycle: debit card transactions must post and settle between the first day of the month and ending on the last day of the month. If qualifications are met each monthly cycle: You will receive $5.00 cash back on debit card transactions that post and settle to your account. The total not to exceed $5.00 per month. Debit card transactions may take one or more business days from the date transaction occurred to post and settle to the account. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by MFCU as point of sale (POS) purchase transactions counts toward qualifying debit card transactions. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts; and debit card transactions processed by merchants as ATM transactions. "Monthly qualification Cycles" is based upon the calendar month.
Qualifications not met: Cash reimbursement up to $5.00 is not awarded.
View our Truth in Savings Disclosure.Go to main navigation