Swipe guilt-free while earning 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases* — and pay no monthly fee.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $60 cash back per year, $5.00 per month
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Access to electronic transfers between MariSol and other Financial Institutions
- Free online banking
- e-Statements required to maintain account
- Free Mastercard® Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection available
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Easy!
To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- At least one direct deposit (ACH or automatic credit transaction) must post and settle to your checking account per monthly qualification cycle. That deposit must equal $500.00 or more. Multiple ACH or automatic credit deposits will not be summed to reach the $500.00 minimum. No refund transactions in any amount posted to your account will be considered direct deposit
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Simple as that. Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month.
*If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1). You will receive 2.00% cash back on debit card transaction that post and settle to you account during the monthly qualification cycle up to a total not to exceed $5.00 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying debit card transaction must post and settle to the account during the monthly qualification cycles.
Debit card transactions may take one or more business days from the date transaction occurred to post and settle to the account. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by MFCU as point of sales (POS) purchase transactions count toward qualifying debit card transactions. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts; and debit card transactions processed by merchants as ATM transactions. “Monthly qualifications Cycles” is based upon the calendar month.
Qualifications not met: Cash reimbursement up to $5.00 is not awarded.Go to main navigation