Solar can save money on energy costs while saving the planet
MariSol is on a mission to promote clean energy by helping more people see the value of going solar. What was once costly is now more affordable than ever and available to Maricopa County homeowners.
A Green Sun Loan can be used for:
- Installation of solar panels can include a battery
- Repair of the roof to install solar panels
Important terms to know:
- Loan amounts up to $35,000 up to 144 months.
- The borrower must live in Maricopa County.
- The refinancing of existing solar is not permitted.
- A contract with an installer will be required.
- The Solar installer must be in good standing with the State of Arizona and provide liability insurance proof of contract license.
- All loan proceeds will be made checks payable to the contractor
- A final check will not be issued until the homeowner certification from the utility company that the solar system can be added to the appropriate grid.