Solar can save money on energy costs while saving the planet.
MariSol is on a mission to promote clean energy by helping more people see the value of going solar. What was once costly is now more affordable than ever and available to Maricopa County homeowners.
A Green Sun Loan can be used for
- Installation of solar panels can include a battery
- Repair of the roof to install solar panels
Important terms to know:
- Loan amounts up to $35,000 up to 144 months.
- The borrower must live in Maricopa County.
- The refinancing of existing solar is not permitted.
- A contract with an installer will be required.
- The Solar installer must be in good standing with the State of Arizona and provide liability insurance proof of contract license.
- All loan proceeds will be made checks payable to the contractor
- A final check will not be issued until the homeowner certification from the utility company that the solar system can be added to the appropriate grid.
Interested in solar but need to learn more.
MariSol is teaming up with Solar United Neighbors (SUN), a non-profit that brings solar education to the masses by forming co-ops across the nation. Join our Maricopa County Solar Co-op.
The co-op is free to join. Together, co-op members will learn about the benefits of solar energy and leverage their numbers to purchase individual solar systems at a discounted group price.
Joining the co-op does not obligate members to purchase anything. Whether you’re thinking of going solar or are just curious to learn more, go to solarunitedneighbors.org/maricopa