Soak up this dry heat in a home of your own. We’ll be with you every step of the way — from application to closing.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase or refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, or vacation homes
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation, from 10 to 30 years
- MariSol works with partner Centennial Lending, LLC to process and service our first mortgages loan products
- Choose from several financing programs:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Pre-approval available for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Home insurance available through TruStage
- Local, Valley of the Sun decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from your community credit union
For more information including the most recent rates, please contact our Lending Department at 602-252-6831 or email email@example.com. MariSol Federal Credit Union NMLS #799641.
For Purchase Only
Marisol is committed to helping low and moderate-income borrowers achieve their dream of home ownership. FHA, VA and conventional financing all have some form of mortgage insurance. Those insurance premiums go to an insurance company. OR, with a MariSol Pay Yourself Mortgage, those premium dollars are paid to you instead of private FHA mortgage insurance. Here’s how it works:
- This is for homes in Maricopa County only.
- Premium is .75% of the loan amount
- Savings are collected monthly and put into a home savings account at MariSol
- During the first five years, the savings account cannot be used by the borrower. In Year 6, 50% of the savings can be used for home improvements or a home insurance deductible.
- No upfront premium
- Loan Amounts up to $300,000, terms up to 30 years
- LTV up to 97% – Borrower has to put 3% down.
- Product works with down payment assistant programs. There are income limitations for qualification: Income must be under 150% of Average median income (AMI) for Maricopa County.
This product is for borrowers under 150% of HUD Area Median Income (AMI). This chart can help you compare your annual income.
|People in Household||80%||100%||120%||150%|
|1 Person Household||$34,720||$43,400||$52,080||$65,100|
|2 Person Household||$39,680||$49,600||$59,520||$74,400|
|3 Person Household||$44,640||$55,800||$66,960||$83,700|
|4 Person Household||$49,520||$61,900||$74,280||$92,850|
|5 Person Household||$55,200||$69,000||$82,800||$103,500|
|6 Person Household||$57,520||$71,900||$86,280||$107,850|
|7 Person Household||$61,440||$76,800||$92,160||$115,200|
|8 Person Household||$65,440||$81,800||$98,160||$122,700|
You could be saving up to $427.96 a year on home insurance! Learn more about TruStage Home Insurance, or get a quote.