Swipe guilt-free while earning 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases* — and pay no monthly fee.
Up to $90 in Cash Back Per Year*
No Maintenance Fees — Ever
Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)*
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking
- e-Statements required to maintain account
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Shared branching available
- Overdraft protection available
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Easy!
To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Simple as that. Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month.
*If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1). Domestic ATM fees incurred during monthly qualification cycle will be automatically reimbursed up to $4.99 per items to a maximum amount of $15 per month and credited to the account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. ATM receipts(s) must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM Fee of $5.00 or higher; (2). You will receive 3.00% cash back on debit card transaction that post and settle to you account during the monthly qualification cycle up to a total not to exceed $7.50 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying debit card transaction must post and settle to the account during the monthly qualification cycles.
Debit card transactions may take one or more business days from the date transaction occurred to post and settle to the account. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by MFCU as point of sales (POS) purchase transactions count toward qualifying debit card transactions. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts; and debit card transactions processed by merchants as ATM transactions. “Monthly qualifications Cycles” is based upon the calendar month.
Qualifications not met: ATM fees are not refunded and cash reimbursement up to $7.50 is not awarded.
View our Truth in Savings Disclosure.