Banking local doesn’t get better than free rewards checking. Get paid dividends on top of your cash.
High Dividends (Like, Really High)
No Maintenance Fees — Ever
Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $5,000
- 1.00% to 0.14% APY on balances over $5,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)*
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking
- e-Statements required to maintain account
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Shared branching available
- Overdraft protection available
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Easy!
To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Seriously. That’s it. And even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your account is still free. You’ll still earn our base dividend rate and can get back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1). Domestic ATM fees incurred during monthly qualification cycle will be automatically reimbursed up to $4.99 per items to a maximum amount of $15 per month and credited to the account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. ATM receipts(s) must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM Fee of $5.00 or higher; (2). Balances up to and including $5,000 receive an APY of 1.00%; and, (3). balances over $5,000 earn .10% dividend rate on portions of balance over $5,000, resulting in a ranged from 1.00% to .14% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn .05% APY Qualifying debit card transaction must post and settle to the account during the monthly qualification cycles.
Debit card transactions may take one or more business days from the date transaction occurred to post and settle to the account. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by MFCU as point of sales (POS) purchase transactions count toward qualifying debit card transactions. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts; and debit card transactions processed by merchants as ATM transactions. “Monthly qualifications Cycles” is based upon the calendar month. APY is Annual Percentage Yield.
Qualifications not met: ATM fees are not refunded.