Your good times are on us. Get free checking that pays you to shop at your favorite online stores.
- Refunds for Shopping Online
- No Maintenance Fees — Ever
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Earn $10 in refunds for iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™ purchases every month*
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking
- e-Statements required to maintain account
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Overdraft protection available
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Easy!
To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- At least one direct deposit (ACH or automatic credit transaction) must post and settle to your checking account per monthly qualification cycle. That deposit must equal $500.00 or more. Multiple ACH or automatic credit deposits will not be summed to reach the $500.00 minimum. No refund transactions in any amount posted to your account will be considered direct deposit
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
You’ve got this. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Tunes account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month!
*If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: 1. Reward information: You will earn up to an aggregate total of $10.00 (which includes an applicable taxes) in refunds for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases. In order to be refunded, iTunes, Amazon.com and Google Play purchases must be made with your MariSol Federal Credit Union Debit card (tied to your Kasasa Tunes) and must post and settle to your account no more than 31 days after the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified ends. Any portion of the award not used within the stated time-period will be forfeited.
Debit card transactions may take one or more business days from the date transaction occurred to post and settle to the account. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by MFCU as point of sales (POS) purchase transactions count toward qualifying debit card transactions. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts; and debit card transactions processed by merchants as ATM transactions. “Monthly qualifications Cycles” is based upon the calendar month. APY is Annual Percentage Yield.
Qualifications not met. When Kasasa Tunes qualifications are not met, iTunes, Amazon.com and Google Play Purchases and ATM fees are not refunded.