MariSol FCU offers a variety of savings solutions with
- High dividend rates
- Low fees and no monthly service charges
- Free 24-hour telephone access and free online access through Flex Teller
- 6 withdrawals or transfers per month, in person, by mail, or by telephone at no charge
- Deposits are insured to $250,000 by the NCUA.
Our most basic account that represents your membership shares in MariSol. Minimum balance required is $25.00. Automatic transfers, direct deposit and payroll deduction make building your account easy. ATM card access is available.
Club Savings Account – Vacation or Christmas Club
Savings accounts designed to save for a special event – a Vacation or Christmas. There is no minimum balance required. This account earns a higher dividend than regular savings. Automatic transfers, direct deposit and payroll deduction make building your account easy. Account funds can be accessed at any time during the year- one free withdrawal per year without charge.
Money Market Savings
Account designed for the committed saver wanting a higher rate of return. This product offers:
- Money Market earnings – consistently among the highest insured rates
- Free starter pack of 20 checks.
- Immediate access to your funds in person or by phone
- Low minimum balance of $1,000.00
- No fees as long as the minimum balance is maintained. There is a low $10.00 fee if the balance falls below the minimum.
- Automatic transfers, direct deposit and payroll deduction make building your account easy.
Share Certificates (Timed Deposits)
A secure way to invest for a specific term while achieving a greater rate of return on your savings. This product offers:
- Our HIGHEST earning deposit account – competitive insured rates!
- Select your term from 6 months to 5 years. Rate depends on the term.
- Low minimum deposit of $500.00
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
MariSol FCU offers a variety of tax-advantage savings plans for members who want to put money aside for retirement. All are insured for up to $250,000 separately from other MariSol accounts, by NCUA.
Invest in an IRA savings plan that meets your individual needs. We offer IRA accounts in both a regular savings account and in share certificates. Share certificates are available in terms from 6 months to 5 years. Rate is dependent upon term.
||Tax free earnings
||Tax deferred earnings
||Tax free earnings
Consult your tax advisor about IRA eligibility, contributions qualifications, and early withdrawal penalties. Maintenance and closure/transfer fees may apply.
Additional terms may apply. Please contact a
Member Services Representative with any questions,
or for information regarding The Truth-In-Savings Act at (602) 252-6831.