MariSol FCU offers a variety of savings solutions with
- High dividend rates
- Low fees and no monthly service charges
- Free 24-hour telephone access and free online access through Flex Teller
- 6 withdrawals or transfers per month, in person, by mail, or by telephone at no charge
- Deposits are insured to $250,000 by the NCUA.
Our most basic account that represents your membership shares in MariSol. Minimum balance required is $25.00. Automatic transfers, direct deposit and payroll deduction make building your account easy. ATM card access is available.
Club Savings Account – Vacation or Christmas Club
Savings accounts designed to save for a special event – a Vacation or Christmas. There is no minimum balance required. This account earns a higher dividend than regular savings. Automatic transfers, direct deposit and payroll deduction make building your account easy. Account funds can be accessed at any time during the year- one free withdrawal per year without charge.
Money Market Savings
Account designed for the committed saver wanting a higher rate of return. This product offers:
- Money Market earnings – consistently among the highest insured rates
- Free starter pack of 20 checks.
- Immediate access to your funds in person or by phone
- Low minimum balance of $1,000.00
- No fees as long as the minimum balance is maintained. There is a low $10.00 fee if the balance falls below the minimum.
- Automatic transfers, direct deposit and payroll deduction make building your account easy.
Share Certificates (Timed Deposits)
A secure way to invest for a specific term while achieving a greater rate of return on your savings. This product offers:
- Our HIGHEST earning deposit account – competitive insured rates!
- Select your term from 6 months to 5 years. Rate depends on the term.
- Low minimum deposit of $500.00
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
MariSol FCU offers a variety of tax-advantage savings plans for members who want to put money aside for retirement. All are insured for up to $250,000 separately from other MariSol accounts, by NCUA.
Invest in an IRA savings plan that meets your individual needs. We offer IRA accounts in both a regular savings account and in share certificates. Share certificates are available in terms from 6 months to 5 years. Rate is dependent upon term.
||Tax free earnings
||Tax deferred earnings
||Tax free earnings
Consult your tax advisor about IRA eligibility, contributions qualifications, and early withdrawal penalties. Maintenance and closure/transfer fees may apply.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
Enrolling is smart. It's also easy.
What is Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance? Also called "AD&D," is insurance coverage that pays a cash benefit in the event of a covered injury or death due to an accident.
If a serious accident occurs, AD&D could help your family in its time of need. It can be an affordable supplement to any life insurance you may have and features unique built-in benefits:
- Acceptance is guaranteed. No one will ask you health questions or expect you to submit to a medical exam. If you're a credit union member over the age of 18, you can't be turned down.
- Your coverage cannot be cancelled as long as your premiums are paid, the policy is not terminated, and you remain a member of a participating credit union.
- There's a realistic inflation protection benefit. Every two years, on the anniversary of your coverage, additional coverage will be increased 5% at no added cost to you. Over the years, you can get up to a 25% increase maximum.
As a complimentary benefit of your credit union membership, your no-cost AD&D coverage is ready and waiting. In three minutes or less, your application will be complete. Through FastApply AD&D it's quick, easy and entirely online. Enroll in AD&D Insurance now.
Additional terms may apply. Please contact a
Member Services Representative with any questions,
or for information regarding The Truth-In-Savings Act at (602) 252-6831.