Online and mobile banking is nice (okay — it’s a life saver!), but there are some things that require face-to-face interaction. With our additional services, we have the solutions for your not-so-everyday needs. Learn more about the services we offer below, and please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
Identity Theft Protection
Identity theft and fraud continues to be a growing problem for Americans. To help combat this, MariSol Federal Credit Union offers all members with a personal checking account the opportunity for additional protection through IDProtect coverage. For only $1.95 per month, IDProtect provides:
- Up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage2 for expenses associated with clearing your name and repairing damaged credit should you fall victim to identity theft
- Coverage for you, your family, and joint account holders1
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services – should you become a victim, a dedicated fraud specialist will be assigned to manage your case
- Toll-free access to a dedicated consumer fraud specialist (recovery professional), who will work with you on the specific details of your case, assist you with the appropriate paperwork and work with credit bureaus on your behalf until your case is resolved
- An online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources to safeguard your identity
- Debit and credit card registration to reduce your personal liability on lost or stolen registered card transactions
- Total Identity Monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others.
- Free credit score every 90 days
- Credit File Monitoring which includes free 3-in-1 credit report and comprehensive credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit reports
With IDProtect, you get peace-of-mind knowing you are protected in the event of identity theft and fraud. Many other identity theft products can cost upwards of $7 to $10 per month for similar coverage. We value your membership and, thanks to our financial soundness, are able to provide this added protection at the lowest cost possible.
To learn more, call theIDProtect Customer Care Center toll-fee at 1-877-610-7889 or visit IDProtect's website.
1Family includes spouse, dependents up to age 25, and parents living in the same household
2Identity Fraud Reimbursement Master Policy underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America and its property casualty affiliates, Hartford, CT 06183. Coverage for all claims or losses depends on actual policy provisions. Availability of coverage can depend on our underwriting qualifications and state regulations. You may request a copy of the Certificate of Coverage by calling 602-252-6831.
Insurance product is not a deposit; not NCUA insured; not an obligation of credit union; and not guaranteed by credit union or any affiliated entity.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Enjoy greater peace of mind by adding an extra layer of protection to your most valuable possessions. Stop by any MariSol branch to get details about safe deposit box rental.
View our Safe Deposit Box Annual Fees.
Money Orders/Cashier’s Checks
Stop by a branch to get a money order or cashier’s checks to make a deposit on an apartment, down payment on a house, and more.