MariSol has organized an easy to use switch kit to help you transfer from your current financial institution to MariSol Federal Credit Union. Follow these three easy steps and make the switch today!


Step 1: Open a new MariSol Federal Credit Union Account



Click on the button above to open your new account in minutes! Or you can always stop by any MariSol branch or call us at 602-252-6831.



Step 2: Transfer Automatic Transactions


First: Change your Direct Deposit.


For payroll direct deposit, fill out the Direct Deposit Change Form and give it to your employer’s payroll office.

To change your Social Security direct deposit, please call the

Social Security Administration at 1-800-SSA-1213 (1-800-772-1213) and tell them you want your direct deposit to go to MariSol. Be prepared to give them your member number and MariSol routing number (3221-7273-9).

For Maricopa County Employees, fill out complete the bottom portion of the Maricopa County and MIHS Payroll Form and bring it into any MariSol branch.


Second: Switch your Automatic Withdrawals.


Fill out and use the Automatic Withdrawal Change Form to contact any organization that you have authorized to make withdrawals from your account and let them know you have switched to MariSol. You may need to include a voided check.

Last: Switch your payments automatically billed to your debit card.

Contact the companies that you have authorized to receive payment through your old debit card and tell them to debit your new MariSol Visa® Check Card instead. They will need your new card number and expiration date.


Step 3:  Close Your Old Account

Ask your previous financial institution to close your account. Use the Account Closure Form to make it easy. Just make sure all of your transactions have cleared before closing.

© 2018 MariSol Federal Credit Union    Privacy Policy
 Marisol Federal Credit Union BBB Business Review

Credit Union website design, hosting, development and management