Solar can save money on energy costs while saving the planet
MariSol is on a mission to promote clean energy by helping more people see the value of going solar. What was once costly is now more affordable than ever and available to Maricopa County homeowners.
A Smart E Loan can be used for:
- Installation of solar panels can include a battery
- Repair of the roof to install solar panels
- Plus, all of the items listed on our Energy Efficient Loan page
Important terms to know:
- Loan amounts up to $50,000.
- Terms up to 240 months.
- No prepayment penalty.
- No requirement to apply any applicable tax credit to loan.
- The borrower must live in Maricopa County.
- The refinancing of existing solar is permitted.
- Click here to see our low rates.
Disclosure: All loans subject to approval. A $40,000 loan at 6.99% APR for a term of 144 months is a monthly payment of $411.30.Go to main navigation