Dreaming of Homeownership
For Purchase Only
Marisol is committed to helping low and moderate-income borrowers achieve their dream of homeownership. FHA, VA and conventional financing all have some form of mortgage insurance. Those insurance premiums go to an insurance company. OR, with a MariSol Pay Yourself Mortgage, those premium dollars are paid to you instead of private FHA mortgage insurance.
Here’s how it works:
- This is for homes in Maricopa County only.
- Premium is .80% of the loan amount
- Savings are collected monthly and put into a home savings account at MariSol
- During the first five years, the savings account cannot be used by the borrower. In Year 6, 50% of the savings can be used for home improvements or a home insurance deductible.
- No upfront premium
- Loan Amounts up to $400,000, terms up to 30 years
- LTV up to 95% – Borrower has to put 5% down.
- Product works with down payment assistant programs.
- There are income limitations for qualification: Income must be under 150% of Average median income (AMI) for Maricopa County.
MariSol works with partner Centennial Lending, LLC to process and service our first mortgage loan products.
For more information, including the most recent rates, don't hesitate to get in touch with our lending Department at 602-252-6831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MariSol Federal Credit Union NMLS #799641, Centennial Lending, LLC NMLS#3056Go to main navigation