Dreaming of Homeownership
For Purchase Only
Marisol is committed to helping low and moderate-income borrowers achieve their dream of homeownership. FHA, VA and conventional financing all have some form of mortgage insurance. Those insurance premiums go to an insurance company. OR, with a MariSol Pay Yourself Mortgage, those premium dollars are paid to you instead of private FHA mortgage insurance.
Here’s how it works:
- This is for homes in Maricopa County only.
- Premium is .75% of the loan amount
- Savings are collected monthly and put into a home savings account at MariSol
- During the first five years, the savings account cannot be used by the borrower. In Year 6, 50% of the savings can be used for home improvements or a home insurance deductible.
- No upfront premium
- Loan Amounts up to $400,000, terms up to 30 years
- LTV up to 95% – Borrower has to put 5% down.
- Product works with down payment assistant programs.
- There are income limitations for qualification: Income must be under 150% of Average median income (AMI) for Maricopa County.
MariSol partners with Centennial Lending, LLC, NMLS#3056 to process and service our first mortgage loan products.
For more information, including the most recent rates, don't hesitate to get in touch with our lending Department at 602-252-6831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MariSol Federal Credit Union NMLS #799641, Centennial Lending, LLC NMLS#3056Go to main navigation